As Head of the Industrial Transformation Program, Jörgen manages several CEO-led multi-stakeholder projects intended to; deliver net-zero materials ecosystems, unlock the technologies and finance that will enable them, and design new business models.
Current initiatives under the Industrial Transformation program are:
• Aluminium for Climate initiative: a collaboration to accelerate zero primary aluminium production.
• Net-Zero Steel initiative: developing an industry net zero roadmap, coherent policy positions and demand signals.
• Accelerating Clean Hydrogen initiative: setting up new collaborative efforts to scale clean hydrogen.
• Low-Carbon Emitting Technologies initiative: accelerate upscaling technologies for chemicals production.
• Concrete Action for Climate: coordinate innovation, stimulate demand, ensure financing and policy.
• Net Zero Industry Clusters initiative: accelerate the transition of industrial clusters to net-zero emissions.
• Human Capital Transformation: supporting Next Generation Industry Leaders and creating Talent Innovation Hubs.