The Stop TB Partnership's Accelerator for Impact (a4i) is a public-sector venture capital fund/mechanism, which aims to: (1) pivot the care model to become more digitalized, virtual, and on-demand and (2) catalyze the rapid roll-out of new emerging technologies, in high TB burden countries, by:
- Sourcing emerging technologies;
- Focusing on the downstream end of the pathway;
- Financing critical activities to generate demand;
- Creating a network of operating teams and key partners to drive efficient product launches; and
- Achieving a financial return on investment.