This Council explores the future of the international trade and investment system and provides thought leadership to high-level policy fora such as the G20 and Asia Pacific Economic Forum (APEC).
Focus areas include:
- International trade as a vehicle for sustainable development
- Role of investment, trade and competition policies in regional integration processes
- Digital economy and its impact on economic growth and inclusiveness
- Developments in the global production and supply chains, shaped by the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Practical reforms to facilitate the flow of goods through customs and across borders
Kimberley Botwright, Policy Analyst, Digital Trade, International Trade & Investment, Kimberley.Botwright@weforum.org